Family Picture 2010

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bellin Run 2012

I did it!!  10K (6.2 miles) 1 hour and 18 minutes.  12 minute miles.  It was HOT... or honestly, I would have run it in probably 1 hour and 10 minutes based on my average mile run while training for it.  Either way - I did it!  I think next year i'll register as a 8-10 minute miler vs 12 minute miler so I am starting in the next bracket with people who actually.. RUN.  It was very hard to start a good pace with the million of kids and walkers who registered as runners in my "corral" bracket for crossing over the start line.  I did a lot or running around people! With the heat I did have to take it easy at times... it's hard to breath that humid warm air in and out of your lungs!

I am pretty proud of myself today *pat on the back*

365 more days till the next Bellin!
Before the Bellin

After the Bellin



No comments:

Post a Comment