Check out the salads we had for lunch... full of freshness! *sigh* heaven!
Then I made the best summer drink.... fresh strawberries that we picked pureed and added to lemonade along with fresh basil... Yummmm!!!! I had a drink similar to this when I went out to dinner with a friend a few weeks ago. So easy to make!
In other news, Ayden's beta fish, "red fish" that my mom got for him when Madison was born recently went to fish heaven... so we went to the store today to get a new fish. He named him "red-black fish". He is pretty excited. Although... on the way out of the store someone commented on his new fish and he told them... "yeah, we have another one at home... (then looks at me), somewhere... right mom?". Opps....
And finally - I know I sent the pictures Madison and I took yesterday ... but I played around with photoshop to add some inspirational words to it.. had to share!
Have a great Saturday!




No comments:
Post a Comment